- This website provides services for learners to learn and review vocabulary. The company endeavors to provide free services to the maximum extent possible. The company may implement advertisements (with child-safe mode) to partially compensate for the development and operation costs of the website.
- Copyrights related to the website’s design, as well as the contents, images, media data, and layout arrangements, all belong to the company. All content, whether free or paid, on the website is protected by copyright under Vietnamese Copyright Law and International Treaties.
- We shall not be responsible for any information, data, products, or services managed and provided by websites linked to our company’s website.
- User Content: You are responsible for your own information and content that you create, transmit, or display while using azVocab. You are responsible for any consequences related to transmitting, displaying, or sending them through azVocab’s system. Therefore, please note the following terms:
- Don’t post material that doesn’t belong to you. Do not post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; do not post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; do not post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others. Our company shall not be liable for any of your posted materials that violate others’ intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or public rights.
- We claim no ownership rights over User Content created by you. The User Content you create remains yours.
- By submitting, posting, displaying, providing, or otherwise making available any User Content on or through azvocab.ai, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to azvocab.ai a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with azVocab and azvocab.ai’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of azVocab (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User of azVocab a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through azvocab.ai, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of azVocab and under this Agreement.
- We prohibit the following actions. You are not allowed to:
- Use azVocab’s products to copy, reproduce, restore, transfer, distribute, resell, send, create sending capabilities, modify, translate, loan, and create their own products… to send to others for any reason or in any form, whether in whole or in part, that the company has not approved, as well as store for exploiting and using for these purposes.
- Take any action that violates the company’s policies and this Agreement.
- Take any illegal, fraudulent, or harmful actions.
- Take any action that may adversely affect you, our company, or any individual or organization.
- Take any action that may cause damage to the website or decrease the performance, availability, and access to this website.
- Take any action that may cause damage to the company and our services.
- Take any action that may violate the intellectual property, reputation, privacy, proprietary rights, or profits of the company and/or others.
- Take any action that the company deems inappropriate.
Thank you for visiting, reading this document, and cooperating with us!